- Best Value per milliliter
- 83.33mg CBD/ml
- Our Best Selling
- Full spectrum is full of cannabinoids and nutrients (Less than 0.3% THC)
- Harvested and extracted in America
- Accreditited independent third party lab testing for quality, purity and potency
- Lab-test results
- No harmful additives or coloring
- Full Spectrum CBD Extract
- Premium Hemp Seed Oil
- Peppermint Oil
Currently, our strongest CBD oil provided in Full Spectrum. Designed for the experienced CBD user. With Full Spectrum CBD, you’re getting the most pure, unprocessed and unfiltered hemp extract that contains all of the hemp plant’s beneficial nutrients: cannabinoids, terpenes and essential oils.
When it comes to achieving a rewarding hemp-based lifestyle, consistency is key. For best results, take an equal dose at a similar time each day. For those sensitive to flavors, we encourage you to incorporate the oil into your favorite food or drink.
- To fill the dropper, gently squeeze the rubber nozzle located on the top half of the tincture.
- Fill to .5 ml (the equivalent of a half serving), squeeze the rubber end once more to release the oil, typically under the tongue.
- For best results, repeat this routine twice a day, once in the morning and once again before bed. Take a total of 1 to 3ml as needed.
29 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product is stronger than the product I was using, so I can use less of Military Grade for same effectiveness. Good product and it comes automatically every month, so I don’t have to look up where I bought the last CBD product.
A few weeks my pain a has already got better.
I take less of Military Grade CBD than my previous CBD, because this brand provides more hemp oil.
Like many of my PTSD brothers, I've found this CBD, at 2500 MG. is the best I've found to date! I only wish for more flavors.
Not have tried many CBD Oils, I found that by using this, I sleep much better.
This product works very well for me just takes the edge off when i start to hurt.
This is a great product.
I have already re-ordered this product twice. I use it in conjunction with my pain relief prescription. It gives me the extended pain relief I desired. Therefore I use less of the prescription medicine.
I suffer from neuropathy in my feet. I have been prescribed Lyrica for the pain. This helps some. My neurologist recommended I try CBD oil. In some cases the CBD will eliminate the pain all together and other cases it will at least take the edge off of it. The Lyrica supplemented by the CBD oil has improved the quality of my life greatly.